Friday, March 02, 2007

Enough Harleys

My son got a Navy Edition Harley-Davidson Motorcycle for his birthday. He's been wanting one for years, and this year he started saving for one. He ordered it to be in by May... but his wife surprised him and moved up the date to his birthday.

Of course, they sent us video and lots of pictures. And I had to scrap them. I used Doris Castle's "Its a Guy Thing" kit. Lots of manly and grungy papers and elements! I've posted two and got one more to go... then I am through with grunge and motorcycles for a while!

But doesn't he look like a kid in a candy shop? He ordered lots of extras and pretties.

Now they tell him not to ride it yet, too much salt on the road, and that will eat the chrome up. hehehe!

No comments:




What? About me?

from around Louisville, Kentucky, United States