Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Rule of Three

On one of my forums, a member asked.. "What's wrong with this layout? It looks disjointed" hmmm... don't ask ME if you don't want an answer. People say I am a touch to blunt sometimes. 'donno'

This member has a great lo idea and some good elements already in place. But they had too much space between them. The only rules I know of in scrapbooking is the rule of three and grouping or touching. Well.. they are more suggestions! I found this great article on the rule of three. Visual Architecture: The Rule of Three

Of course I don't always follow it; like Emeril says... "Who makes up these rules?" Scrapbooking is what makes you happy. You do it the way YOU want to, and the way you think is pretty.

No comments:




What? About me?

from around Louisville, Kentucky, United States