Friday, March 23, 2007

I love this kit!

I've been watching this kit for about a week. It never did anything... but get cuter! Finally I bit the bullet and bought the sticker part of the kit. I think this will be a lot of fun! Although I still wish there was a cow in the mix!

Here's my Grand-Niece, Candy. My brother keeps sending me photos of her, with food all over her. Men have a weird sense of cute. Anyway, I like this layout, although I think I will make the frame and Candy a bit smaller... someday.

1 comment:

sausan said...

Hey, Weazy! TY so much for using my kit...LOL..I thought about an "easter cow", too, but they all turned out pretty bad, so they weren't allowed to enter the kit LOL..guess I am not good at drawing cows! Happy you like it and your layout is too cute! Love the extraction you did,and she's a doll!




What? About me?

from around Louisville, Kentucky, United States