Friday, March 16, 2007

The More Things Change...

I've been worried for a few weeks, because when RAKScraps divided it's creative team up into groups... they left me out! (I hate being picked last!) I kept waiting for someone to tell me what I was supposed to be doing... but nothing! I finally asked them, and they put me on the Sponsor's Team. Making layouts to feature that month's sponsors... Not bad, just four layouts a month. AND a lot better than making kits!

Then I took a look at this month's RAKScraps Newsletter. And they picked one of my layouts to do a scraplift on. I made this layout for a quote challenge, and I was practicing a new blending technique. Personally, I think it would be a hard one to scraplift... just photos and no papers, element or anything else. But I am really looking forward to seeing the entries!

One of my most favorite things about digi-scraping is that, almost every day, I learn something new. Sometimes I can't retain things very long, but then I just have to learn it again until it sticks! Old age keeps picking on me!

No comments:




What? About me?

from around Louisville, Kentucky, United States