Friday, March 30, 2007

Oh no! My last Doris Castle kit.....

Today, I downloaded Doris Castle's newest kit, LeJardin! WOW is it ever great! The papers are beautiful... and so ornamental that you can just post a photo, add some journaling and a title... and ta-dum! You have a page!

I love that most of her kits blend so well together. So sad... this is my last day of being Doris Castle's Guest CT! She is such an artist!

My cat, Shebie, was wandering around the porch today, so of course, I snapped a couple of hundred photos of her. I put her in the flower garden, and she quickly decided to go find critters... some diva she is!

This is the sum of my endeavors today... I love the look on Shebie's face, and the kit was perfect for the look I wanted. I love the journaling block as a frame for my baby Shebie's face.

No comments:




What? About me?

from around Louisville, Kentucky, United States