Sunday, March 25, 2007

Busy Weekend!

It's been a great week! The weather is warm and the flowers are blooming. The jonquils were just a few inches out of the ground, and in two days' time, they lunged up and bloomed! I have never seen anything grow as fast as they did this week. Well, maybe Kudzu!

I am so stiff today. When the weather gets warm, I want to go outside and get my fingers in the dirt! (I wish I'd remember to wear gloves!) Yesterday I was out hoeing and shoveling and moving plants around. Today, I can hardly turn my head. (Good reason to stay on the computer?)

This week's tutorial is from TechEBlog. So many of my photos are in black and white, and I wanted to add a bit of color. The process is the simplest one I've every tried. Here's my hubby when he was 4-6 years old. I thought about doing it all in color, but ech!

I wanted to use some of Sausan's little animals. They are so... happy looking. But I couldn't find anyplace to put them that I liked. So, I ended up deleting them... maybe next time! (Hubby, the retired policeman, especially likes the pig. You DO know that 'pig' stands for "Pride, Integrity and Guts"?)

No comments:




What? About me?

from around Louisville, Kentucky, United States