Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My cute puppy!


Last week, I was trying to take a little nap when I heard my dog barking... and barking... continuously! I thought maybe someone was outside, but instead, Zac was running around the yard... chasing robins.

When Zac was a pup, a robin must have chased him away and maybe pecked him on the head. Well, since then, he has hated robins. Any other bird can walk across his nose, and he doesn't care. But robins are not allowed to land in the yard. Worst part of it, when the robins fly up to the trees, he thinks he has "treed" them! :D

When our German Shepherd was a puppy we think a robin chased him away by pecking him on the head. Now he hates all robins. Any other bird can land in the yard, but he will try to chase the robins out. He *thinks* he's treeing them!
----
This layout contains pieces from many kits:
* Monica Larsen's Summer Flirt
* paper from Clohie Watkins My Precious One
* tag and string bow from Monica Larsen's Workable
* frames from Christine Renee Piled High Photos
* stitches from Monica Larsen Cute & Shabby
* cardboard edge from Monica Larsen's From This Moment On
* reeds from Monica Larsen's Sandy Beach
* pin from Monica Larson Lily

No comments:




What? About me?

from around Louisville, Kentucky, United States