Thursday, May 31, 2007

a MONTH?

Wow... it doesn't seem that long. But it has been a busy month.. what with the kids visiting and Mother's Day and my Birthday (which I try to make last until Mother's Day!) And my laptop acting up all the time! I've downloaded a couple of kits from Monica Larsen's wonderful collection.. and now I got to get busy.

I resigned from the Creative Team at Rakscraps. I'm just not creative enough to design! (I'll leave that to my wonderful designers!) I am on the sponsor's team now... and that is a lot of fun! Every time a newsletter comes out, I feel famous! (Where is that little green smile?)

Michael & Marie came up for a visit through Memorial Day. Michael finally got Ray's laptop up and running ok... and I upgraded my dsl... and baby I'm flying! I hope to be back posting and doing layouts like crazy now! Here's just a taste of what we did!

While I have been down and out, Monica has been busy designing and uploading! WOW that girl can design! Check out her new kits at www.wedoscraps. I downloaded her new action, "Tie a Flower" to try out. She has them for both personal and commercial use. Just LOOK at this! Isn't this cute? And so many variations! Check it out here!

No comments:




What? About me?

from around Louisville, Kentucky, United States